Drush is a command line shell and Unix scripting interface for Drupal. Drush core ships with lots of useful commands for interacting with code like modules/themes/profiles. Similarly, it runs update.php, executes sql queries and DB migrations, and misc utilities like run cron or clear cache. Drush can be extended by 3rd party commandfiles.
Go to the Drush 8 docs if you want the latest stable version of Drush.
- Install documentation (Drush8)
- General documentation (Drush8)
- API Documentation, (Drush8)
- Drush Commands
- Subscribe this atom feed to receive notification on new releases. Also, Version eye.
- Drush packages available via Composer
- A list of modules that include Drush integration
- Drush comes with a full test suite powered by PHPUnit. Each commit gets tested by the awesome Travis.ci continuous integration service.
Please take a moment to review the rest of the information in this file before pursuing one of the support options below.